Join us in our small class environment to learn skills and techniques to take home and use!
Throughout the year our classes include Apple Butter Making, Apple Tree Grafting, Apple Tree Pruning, Tree Planting, Cider Pressing, Hard Cider Fermentation, Cider Syrup Making, and Apple Cider Jelly Making.
Each class has:
- A limited number of students to make sure every participant has an amazing experience.
- Plenty of time so you do not feel rushed.
- The opportunity to learn new practical skills.
- A mix of instruction and hands on practice.
- Take-home products (Examples: apple butter, apple tree, handouts).
- An understanding of how to continue building your skills.
There are several different class topics offered throughout the year and multiple dates for many of the classes. Make sure you select your desired class and date when you register.
Most classes do not require any prior knowledge or experience. A few classes have recommended pre-requisites or supplies for the class. If recommended, please note these items to insure you have a great class experience.